{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

8.09.2004

If you didn't:

-see two movies in the theaters in one day
- listen to a friend bone on the floor in your apartment while he thought you and the other 2 people were asleep
- Play in the park for most the day
- grill out steaks
- eat a kick ass sushi buffet
- get a flat tire on the nicest day of the year, and change it yourself on the side of I85 since no one in Atlanta wants to stop and help a fine girl out.
- while changing said flat tire, having Mexicans drive by and heckle you while you while changing the tire
- talk to Madmathias and have him tell you that the drunk message you left on his cell phone sounded too coherent to have been as drunk as I said I was
- Had THE BOY call to just say Hello, for the first time ever
- Stategically planned to steal the tires off another Jetta since I am too poor to buy a tire

Then I am sorry friend, you really are just not living life.