{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

8.06.2004

Last night:
~ Talked about neuroscience over free beer
~ I came came clean to the guy I have a big crush on at free beer and maybe told him he was my "Beer King"
~ Tried to race home after free beer to see Big Brother only detouring to Lurker Boy's house on the way the get something and decided that I would sing in my worst singing voice, at the top of my lungs any song on radio, whether I knew the words or not, for "his entertainment" while occasionally feeling the need to break it down like nobody's business
~ Forgot to pay attention the Big Brother because there was more free beer and a serious rematch game of Dominos because Lurker Boy is a really sore loser and wanted to rematch from the game I had won (I won again)
~ Melanie and I decided that just because lights were out and we were in or respective sleep places that in no way meant bed time and instead of going to sleep or letting Lurker Boy sleep that we would make fart noises (the kind where you put both hands up to mouth and blow), because maybe there are not enough people in the world that think we are stupid.
~ Deuce, Army Boy and Chode Boy left to go to strip clubs and left Chode Boy at one to come back and yell at Waffle House on the phone.
~ Finally went to sleep and woke up to Melanie whispering, "Dude, he totally just farted and then started spanking his monkey"

You all really should come over and hang out with us sometime.