{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

8.03.2004

My modem got fried my lightening for the first time ever in my life. I would have been all upset, only it make the coolest pop noise, kinda like war broke out in my apartment, so I didn't get all that mad. But everything is fixed now.

On Sunday my pal Deuce decided we wanted to do something, instead of the normal sit inside and watch tv, so we went to Little Five and walked around and stopped off in occasional bars to grab a pitcher or two. We started our day at 3:00 and it turns out it was so hot we didn't really want to walk much once we got there so we ended up just drinking all day. We DID get up and change bars so I guess we walked a little bit. Anyway, i think we have signs on our foreheads that we can't see that says, "LOSERS WELCOME AT THIS TABLE" since 3 random as hell people sat down and hung out with us for about 4 hours. One was a republican, who felt I needed to hear all his views. I had been drinking all day so I kept saying "Deuce, why won't the republican leave me alone". Only the republican would try to answer but i would cut him off and say I was talking to my friend. Yea, good times. We ended up coming home at about 12. Yep that'ss right we drank longer than most people work in a day. As we were getting ready to sleep he was rambling on about something and says "shit what is the word I am looking for...... you know that thing that you are all screwed up on..." My reply: "Standards?". Turns out that was what he was looking for.