{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

8.11.2004

My vacation is almost over and that means in 5 days I will be sitting with alcoholics and drug abusers for 50 minutes at a time and trying to act like I know what I am doing. Good thing I am covered for a million dollars of liability insurance. Then on August 26th I fly away to be with the family. If you have read this blog long enough you can understand that I might already be freaking out. The only difference this time is it is for my sisters wedding and my parents seem to dislike her as much as they do me, so I won't have to listen to how great she is the whole time. The wedding is going to be one for the record books since my parents are incredibly unsupportive of it and they really have a problem keeping their mouths shut in public when they have a problem. This means that in order for my sisters new family to not think the WHOLE family is crazy, I have to be normal AND try to contain any comments my mom might make. GOOD GOD, this stresses me out, my poor sister must be going crazy. I have a feeling I should take a film crew so none of the magic gets lost in memory.

In other news, who saw the midget trying to corral sheep on amazing race last night?