{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

8.04.2004

Ok I broke down and answered the phone, but only because it was someone I like talking too. My friend Deuce has been spending the night quite a bit since we tend to drink a lot and he lives on the other side of Atlanta. He gets up early and leaves without waking me up inorder to start his work day, so it works out fine. He just called to inform me that last night I freaked him out. This is AWESOME. Apparently he woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't figure out how THE BOY had come in without him waking up. So he looked back at the conversation that was going on in the bed, only I was there alone. I was talking and answering things and having a complete conversation... Only I was totally alseep. I think it is great i can freak people out even in my sleep.