WHO NEEDS THE GYM?
Last night I laughed for 2 hours straight. It was the kinda laugh that you would get hit with in high school, in the middle of class when Dr. Wright asked if I wanted to slip
Edith Hamilton the tongue, and you would try so hard to stop it to no avail. I wheezed, I snorted, I almost vomited. Deuce was laughing with me, which is dangerous since when ever I finally got myself composed he would start again. I really don't think either of us has laughed that hard in years. Then I thought maybe if I went to bed it would stop, but no I just laid there and kept lurker boy awake..... Anyway, apparently I am in such bad shape that my body can't handle 2 hours of continuous laughing. Today my stomach muscles hurt SO bad, as do my cheek muscles, and my shoulders and my gluteus maximus.
________
Tonight is free beer and Deuce and I always try to find some free promotional party with an open bar to go to after since you know we are poor and really dig free stuff..... last night at the grocery store, the rhythm hit us and we started singing the in store music to eachother, and then He walked away and we kept singing, and a guy walked up to me and told me that the two of us needed to show up at a location on the flyer he handed me. I looked down a dn it is a art opening in little five that is dealing only with sneaker art.... AND free drinks all night long!!!!!!
Who wants to hang out with us?