{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

8.23.2004

*YAWN*

Things I MIGHT be stressed out about:
~ the new internship
~ the guy from school that I am sharing an office with at my internship
~ getting hepatitis
~ My supervision class that turned out to be TONS more than I thought it was
~ My sisters wedding where I will be carrying around a notebook so I don't forget anything, since it is going to be an event that even Dave Sedaris couldn't see coming
~ Getting a ride to and from the airport this Thursday and Sunday
~ My addictions class that is going to force me to abstain from nicotine, alcohol, drugs, caffeine and sugar for 2 weeks in the middle of all the stress and no sleep I am going to be undergoing (ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!) (ok so I only have a problem with 3 of these, but still CHRIST!)
~ My loan money being lost in action when I am now down to $20 in the bank and I somehow have to pay for gas and parking and give up my one ramen soup a day because I am even too poor for that
~ I am so tired I am about to go to bed at 10, adn I have a feeling this is how things will be from now on... Anyone want to start me on a speed addiction?

Things I am happy I am not stressed out about:
~ I don't have hepatitis
~ I don't have AIDS
~ I think there might be crumbs in the couch that might make a full meal
~ My birthday is coming up, although I think it falls in the 2 week sabbatical from all things that make me happy
~ The people at my internship think I am this amazing genius who can do anything simply because I can use Excel and I told told them that Word has a resume wizard and they think the fact that I use fun fonts on everything makes me Bill Gates.