{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

9.13.2004

I got to work this morning and opened my bag, and there was a decent amount of money in my bag. This is weird since I was going to have to pay parking in pennies tonight. No one will claim that they gave me money. So Either I have a money fairy who is a few weeks too late, or I have an incredible friend out there.

And now my car almost broke down on the way to work today. I pulled into a gas station and had a little talk with Bert about how he knows I am under stress and if i meant anything to him he would wait until I get my money Friday to quit on me. I thought he understood, since I did make it to work, but it turns out he is being a little brat and tried to quit on me again on the way home. I now need a mechanic fairy to tell me what is wrong with Bert. DOES IT EVER END?