{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

9.27.2004

I MIGHT BE WRONG....

but I think the funniest thing in the world today has been the 20 people I saw walking in down town with umbrellas flipped the wrong way and while I was laughing at that, I saw some poor guy struggling with his and I guess he finally realized that is was slowing him down and getting him ever wetter when he took the thing and threw it on the ground and stomp on it.

PUBLIC DISPLAYS OF FRUSTRATION ARE MY NEW FAVORITE THING!