IT PAYS TO BE A DRUNK REGULAR AT A BAR
OR
WHY YOU REALLY WANT TO HANG OUT WITH ME
Last night I went to a Braves game with deuce and Lurker Boy, because they promised me the Braves would win or at least score and I would get to see fireworks. (I am a sucker for fireworks) On the way into the parking lot we saw this awesome double Decker bus. It was the kind that had the top deck open, and there were people drinking and partying on it. We all made a comment about "why are we not on that bus?" So we go into the game and we are drinking and I want to go see the
big coke bottle (that is made of bats, bases,a and helmets, and shoot fireworks) in the 7th inning stretch, so we start walking up there and the game resumes, and Lurker boy makes a comment about how he really hopes they don't score while we are on the escalator because then I would miss the fireworks. Right after he says that, we hear the crowd and see flashes of lights and
I MISSED THE FIREWORKS I WAS PROMISED!!!! That made riding escalators go from #33 on my all time favorite things list to #96. I was so upset, but we stayed up by the coke bottle and I saw fireworks when the Braves won. My spirits were a little higher.
The game was over and we started walking out to the parking lot, and Lurker Boy saw in the crowd a bartender that we know. We were talking to her while trying to walk and she says "what are you all doing? I rented this awesome bus, you should jump on. We are bar crawling in a double Decker". The three of us looked at eachother and said "hell yea, we're down". So we got a pimp ride on the top of an open air Double Decker, fully stocked with beer. It was fantastic, until a tree tried to kill duece but he got over it when I laughed so hard at him I almost hyperventilated. So we finally get a bar that is kinda close to my house and drink for awhile and then called a cab.
Thing is, Lurker Boys car was at the game and most likely towed last night. We were fully aware that would happen when we jumped on the bus, but our only other option was to not get on the bus, ad none of us were having that. So today we go back to the stadium and see if the car is there and it isn't and we somehow find a guy who knows what towing company is used and it is some guys cell phone, and he doesn't seem to want to answer. Dueces keys are stuck in the towed car and now mine is the only car we have between the 3 of us. It just so happens that my brakes are so bad that I normally don't' stop. Everyone has places to be so I just gave my no stopping car to the 2 boys and sent them on their way. I won't see my car again til tonight, which is looking better than Lurker Boy's car, which we are not seeing the end of the rainbow too. I really don't think he is pissed at al about it. We had the best night ever. Let's just hope I am not too accident prone today, since I can't get to the hospital now.