{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

9.15.2004

QUICK QUESTION

It doesn't reflect badly on me as a counselor that my very first client might have committed suicide today, does it?

I won't know for sure til tomorrow morning, but the fact she told me she wanted to, had the means, and had a plan, and left when i mentioned a safety contract, makes me think that instead of curing crack addicts one by one, i might be killing them off.

JESUS, WHAT HAVE I GOTTEN MYSELF INTO!