{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

9.13.2004

THERE'S NO CRYING IN THERAPY!!!

In Supervision class tonight, the teach asked what we would do if our client cried. The other 3 people in class said they would rub the persons arm and comfort them. Then the teach looked at me and waited for an answer, so i said "I would give them a moment and then proceed on and maybe explore why it is that such and such upset them so much". That one passed without too many words, UNTIL she made a comment that sometimes she tells the person, instead of wiping the tears away that maybe they could wipe them into their cheek and maybe into their heart. I think a little laughter slipped out of my mouth with the thought of how incredibly funny that would be, and she turned and looked at me and said "ok Marci, I know this is nothing you would ever do because you don't strike me as the comforting type"..... So I said "You're right, I would go smoke and tell them to get them selves under control before i got back, before I would tell them to rub their tears into their heart."

She might not have liked my answer.