{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

9.28.2004

Tonight I got to go to another Braves game, and I drew you a picture (I am TOTALLY an artist)of where I got to sit:

That is me, 5 rows directly behind home plate. So if you watched the game I was on TV ALL night and I had front row seats to the fieworks (3 TIMES). How exciting!!!

Oh yea and we remebered to take the car home this time. Considering it took til this morning to actually get the car back, we felt that was the safest thing.
________________________________________________

Do you all remember when I had a friend named Melanie?!? If I didn't make her up to make me feel better about having friends, and she really did exist, I miss her. If you see her around let her know.