{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

10.01.2004

HAPPY MAIL DAY

I got Birthday presents yesterday.... The awesome Paul (THANKS PAUL, YOU ARE THE Mo' Fkn BOMB!!!) sent me a book I have wanted for a long time. Anybook that starts with:

"It should be everyone's fault, because it's everyone's problem. Well okay.... Not everyone. Not boring people, and not the profoundly retarded. But whenever I meet dynamic, nonretarded Americans, I notice that they all seem to share a single unifying characteristic: the inability to experience the kind of mind-blowing, transcendent romantic relationship the perceive to be a normalpart of living. And someone needs to take the fall for this. So instead of blaming no one for this or blaming everyone, I'm going to blame John Cusack."
AND
"poor Brian Krakow, who never got any play, even though Jordan Catalano couldn't even fucking read"
-Chuck Klosterman

I also got 2 books from someone else I don't think I am allowed to mention and that is awesome too... AND then I get the news that Lurker boy has bought all my Priority 1 books and I will be getting the rest of them soon. BOOKS BOOKS BOOKS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will be sitting at home reading for quite awhile soon, since most of these books I have wanted for 2-3 years and I will finally have them ALL!