{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

10.07.2004

REHAB WOOS

Today I was alone at the place I work and I could not get into my office due to the fact that they have still not given me a key, so I was unable to get any of the files on the new people I was intaking. I was just chilling with them and waiting for someone to get there with a key. I drug tested them all and put some food out for them and had a long conversation with a guy about how nervous he was. I eased his mind and made him a bit more comfortable. Finally someone showed up with the key and I got all my stuff and proceeded to round them up to do paperwork. The guy I had spoken with was sleeping and I woke him up and ran down the hall and on my way back he was, what looked like, sleep walking. I though this was a little strange since he ran me over and did not even stop. He entered an office and sat down. I walked in and put my hand on his shoulder and asked if he was "ready to knock out the paper work". He looked up and his eyes were glazed and I noticed that he was drooling down him chin. JUST FUCKING GREAT!!!!!!! How you gonna try to go into a coma when I am the only one there?!?!?!? So I leaned down and tried to find out what was happening. I looked at his chart and he was on a benzo, so my first thought was SHIT he took them all. I asked him if he took his medicine today and he grunted. I looked in his bag and the bottle was empty. He was supposed to have a week supply. So I go to the phone to call the supervisor and tell her, and she doesn't answer. So I run back to check on him and he is standing at the wall trying to open a door that isn't there. I tell him that that door is locked and if he sits down I will go find the key. (Find the key= call 911). So I call and this is the point where all the other clients are showing up for group. Of course they all want to fight about stuff that happened last night while asking "what's wrong with the crack head". I corralled them all in the group room and the ambulance showed up WITH A FIRE TRUCK! why do they need a fire truck. I give them all his info and they are upset I have no address on him. I tried to explain that we are a facility for HOMELESS addicts, but I think he thought I was lying. Anyway, I have now deal with my first delusional, OD. I can put that on a resume cant I?

Oh and in the middle of it, I kicked a girl out of the program for getting on my nerves.
All in a days work. How was your day?