I COULD NOT BE MORE EXCITED EVEN IF A MIDGET CONVENTION CAME TO TOWN!!!!
Thanksgiving was GREAT! I had the best food ever at Ray's on the River with Lurker Boy and his fam, and now I am getting packed and tomorrow morning I am hauling ass to New Orleans for the weekend. (don't tell my mom that I am not working, I think she is mad that I escaped yet another holiday for "begin too busy") I have just spent 2 hours mapping all the places I want to go and for some reason I have a feeling I just wasted 2 hours of my life. I am going with Duece and Lurker Boy (since Mel backed out last minute, go leave dirty comments on her site), and I have a feeling all my plans are going to be over ridden by the 2 day bar crawl. The only thing I can promise is a lot of fun and the fact that I will TRY not to get arrested.
Now if you will excuse me, I have to go buy 20 bags of flavor blasted goldfish and noise makers to get on LB's nerves while he is driving.
HOLLAH!