{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

12.12.2004

DOES THIS MAKE ME A WHORE?
OR
MELANIE AND I NEED TO QUIT DRINKING

Melanie got some film developed yesterday, and besides the fact that there is a picture of us in a bar that neither of us recognize and swear we have never been too, there is a picture of Melanie making out with a guy I might have been dating at the time of the photo, there was a random picture of my breast that I have no clue how or when it was taken, and a random picture of an el Camino..... There was also this picture:


I saw it and said "Who the hell is this?". Melanie replied..."Dude I think that is that French guy you took home and made out with on your B-Day" .....

Um... Oops! Well even if that is who it is, at least he wasn't THAT bad looking, even though the only thing I remeber about him is the fact that I got all disgusted that he was wearing red bikini briefs.
____________
UPDATE:
I just checked my mail and it turns out my title on this post is void on both accounts......
I got a Christmas card from my friend Kristin, and it says "Hope you get drunk more next year than this year and I hope you can further supress any of the values taught to us in our Catholic upbringing". Since Kristin is the voice in my head, I have to take her advice.