{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

12.15.2004

I am not having a bastard child!!!!
OR
TMI!

I ask that my friends join my reality sometimes when I stray off, and since Melanie has been doing this for so long she sometimes gets caught up and doesn't even know that it is happening. So for the past few days I somehow convinced myself that I was knocked up, with child, carrying a demon child, killing myself ect..... Well Melanie somehow convinced herself that she was also carrying a demon child (I think maybe she just wants to be me). For the past few days the only thing we have talked about is our babies: ie.
.... "Did you just fart?" "no that was my baby"
.... "If you have a boy, and I have a girl, can we trade, I really hate girls?"
.... "My baby hated that meal you just cooked and now I have to vomit, THANKS A LOT"
.... "You are a whore" "MY BABY CAN HEAR YOU!!!"

"My baby" jokes have gotten really funny, and yet incredibly disturbing at times..... but now my jokes are over and Melanie is all pissed at me....

Marci says:
I am SO excited, my baby just spontaneously aborted
Melanie says:
OMG THAT IS SO FUNNY
Melanie says:
Now I have to give birth alone
Melanie says:
you bitch!

**** Looking back on the jokes, I think it is even better we both can convince ourselves that since it is Jesus season, that we can have baby's even when... Well... Let's just say the Virgin Mary got more action than we have been getting.****