On Thanksgiving, I was going through my phone and sending a bunch of people a "Happy thanks Day" text when I came across 'Jason'. I was in the car with Lurker Boy and asked him who Jason was and why his number was in my phone. LB didn't know and that makes sense becuase it is hard to pick up guys when an ex is with you. So I wondered for about 1.58349 minutes and moved on with my much more interesting life.
Tonight I was sitting at my
Local Bar and I look up at the bar and I see a guy there and it all comes full circle. The half balding guy at the bar talking about how George bush is his hero, is a guy I met during my birthday week and apparently got his number and I remember that his name is Jason. My memory kicks ass.... And now there is one extra spot for numbers in my phone.
I really need to stop talking to losers. I need a sign that says "Can't worship Bush to ride this ride".
*I guess people would think I was a drag queen with that sign, so ignore the last line.*