{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

12.23.2004

WHEN I TELL YOU TO "LEAVE ME ALONE FOREVER".....

Appparently what I really mean, is "Sweet talk me back into your life, and i will fall for it every single time".

Yep, that is how it went with THE BOY, when I finally got sick of "the game" and he called and I was finally done with it after, what 6.5 fucking years. So he didn't like that answer and decided to confess a bunch of stuff that would make pinocchio look like he had no nose at all. These confessions are actually causing a problem for me, since I am torn in the senario that "he told me, so that is good right", or "is he a psycho". I have no clue which it is. This year, I will ask Santa for a CLUE.