Bert is all better... He has a brand new shiny window....(which I am scared to tell him looks funny since... You know... It is clean) and a brand new shiny radio. His self esteem is back up to the confident cutie I remember.
I have been so busy
stalking my new Mama Nikki's pizza driver stopping homeless addicts from committing suicide that I have not had much time for much else.... However here is a list of what has fit into to my schedule due to the
sheer importance of it:
~ renting "O
ne Night in Chyna" at 1am ... the bitch totally has a penis, I am not talking extended labia here, I am saying there is a real penis.
~ Playing in a new park Mel and I discover in our 'hood. Slides, swings, puppies, soccer, AND seesaw... even though Melanie almost vomits on the seesaw
~ Having a dance war that ended with me trying a cool new move I was so excited about that actually could not fight gravity, ending with me on my ass and Melanie screaming "I TOTALLY KICKED YOUR ASS"