Sorry I haven't posted in awhile... I have been too busy having a nervous breakdown to catch you all up. I had no clue the home stretch of schooling would do this to me. I cried at an OnStar commercial yesterday.... that's right make fun of me all you will.... but just keep in mind that people probably made fun of Nichols before he shot up the court room. I also had an entire conversation with Melanie yesterday and then called her all pissed off that she never called. Turns out I had talked to her for a bit and hung up and I have no recollection of the conversation. I really think I went to school so I could become dumber.
Hopefully things will be ok by April 30th. I will try to stop in occasionally here, but I leave home at 7 and get home at 8-9 every night and then it is time to do work..... So .....til next time......
Feel free to send me good thoughts of midgets, in hopes I can make it through the next few months without having to be hospitalized.