Happy drug addicts rule!!!
I just ran out to the store and when I came back there were three clients outside all up on eachother.... I think "shit, I have to break up another fight and these guys are straight off the street".... As I get out of my car I hear them rapping to eachother..... Apparently they were having a rap war, street fight, 8 Mile happening, or what ever it is called. I start over to them to break up what ever is about to happen and accept i might have a black eye tonight, when I realize that they are rapping about god and gospel. Now I am not a believer in anything you can not show me in a Petri dish, or test tube, but the shit these guys were rapping was awesome. So I listened for a minute and came in and they stood out side my office singing for 15 more minutes and working off eachother. Apparently rap gospel is the new pink. Now you know.