Problem Solving 101:
or
"why I should spend my time better at work"
Krika says:I SO SLEEPY
Marci says:I am so bored and horny
Krika says:MASTURBATE
Marci says:i should but last time a client walked in on it it was awkward
Marci says:Being horny at work sucks now that I don't have nicely dressed men walking by
Krika says:TELL HER YOUR RUBBING CALAMINE LOTION ON A BAD POISON IVY RASH
Marci says:or maybe that I had sex with someone that had benadryl on their dick.... like the client did last week
Krika says:OH.....MY......GOD....WHY?
Krika says:DID HE THINK IT WOULD CURE HIS HERPES?
Marci says:who knows.... she wanted to show me her rash, naturally I stopped her before it got to the nightmare stage but I never did ask her why he had benedryl on his dick .... and she left the program this weekend so I will never know.
Marci says:unless I see her selling crack
Krika says:AND ITCHING HER CROTCH WHILE DOING IT
Marci says:that is hot
Krika says:OR MAYBE SHE'LL SMOKE SOME TO HEAL THE RASH LIKE THE GUY WITH HEMORRHOIDS
Marci says:yea he left too.
Marci says:maybe they are having awesome itchy sex somewhere right now
Krika says:AWW...RASHY ANAL SEX MAKES ME ALL MUSHY INSIDE
Marci says:well thanks for this little conversation.... I am no longer horny