My bike had a flat tire so on my way home from work monday I went and bought a new tube and went home and danced out the door with the tube and went off to hang out with my bike. I went over to the little patch by the fence I left him in (with the heart shaped pillow and bowl of M&M's becuase if you love someone you should give them
hand jobs heart shaped pillows and M&M's) as I turned the corner I noticed that he wasn't there.
YEP... SOME ASS HOLE CRACK HEAD STOLE MY BIKE!!!!!!!!!Who the hell goes and steals a girls bike?!??!?! I have taken action in the form of a sign that regretfully you can't see becuase my camera is busted but if you live in East Atlanta drive around, you will find it. I have taken the tire tube and hung it around a sign in the yard that says:
"Here is the tube for the bike you stole from a girl DICK FACE!"